We offer a variety of spaces, in a beautiful 19th century historical setting in downtown Toronto. We are located right next to the Eaton Centre, very convenient to the Queen and Dundas subway stations, and with convenient public parking.
We welcome inquiries from individuals and community groups interested in renting some of the spaces available in our parish buildings:
- Nave of the church building:
- Wheelchair accessible and with a max. capacity of 420, has already hosted a variety of meetings, conferences, workshops, lectures, receptions, whisky nosings(!), dancing, concerts and musical recordings.
- Other amenities: excellent sound system, Bechstein grand piano and a 1970 Casavant pipe organ (for a fee), excellent acoustical space, small kitchen, as well as easy access to and from City Hall, the Eaton Centre and the Marriot Hotel, among other downtown landmarks.
- The Upper Room
- This upstairs space has a max. capacity of 40. It has been recently refurbished and is well suited to a range of events: classes, meetings, conferences, workshops, intimate concerts and receptions. It includes a wet bar as well as moveable furniture and a piano.
- Basement meeting rooms
- With capacities of 15 and 25, respectively, these spaces are suitable for a variety of meetings and similar events.
Rates are highly competitive. Call to view spaces and to discuss the details of your event. Please contact the Parish Administrator at 416-598-4521 ext 222 or at email@example.com.